Are you focused on quality and want to drive consistency in the products we deliver? Do you want to co-create the future of healthcare, driving better results for patients and businesses? Do you love a consistent approach while having the flexibility to change it as you see fit, a tight team, remote work, and a dynamic environment? If so, you could be the OKRAN we’re looking for.
Job type: Full time
Location: Cambridge (UK) or Leiden (Netherlands)
You will be working alongside the best. You will drive and execute the test and QA strategy of the leading AI engine for healthcare and global brands. You will work closely with our executive team who have worked for over 10 years implementing machine learning for real-world applications, turning research into commercial reality. You will:
- Define and run the test strategy for our core AI products that help our top Pharma clients make strategic decisions
- Review product designs, define and execute test cases, analyse test results and help us find solutions to identified issues
- Contribute to defining and testing our products in the broadest sense possible, including testing for AI bias, security testing and scalability testing on a cloud-based, distributed execution environment
- Work closely with both our engineering and data science teams to drive product releases
- Accelerate your career with OKRA, build the path to the future – become the AI testing expert
- Join a highly skilled international team, with diverse backgrounds and a gender equality policy, based both in Cambridge (UK) and Leiden (NL)
- You have a track record as a successful Quality Assurance Tester, QA Engineer or similar role
- You have experience in a DevOps like environment where Agile is used in combination with rapid deployment and multiple execution environments
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks, Node/React, python, SQL, JIRA and AWS is a plus
- You are comfortable in explaining issues you identified and confident in challenging your peers and management
- You have great attention to detail, an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- You are courageous, determined and competent in delivering testing in a fast-paced environment – assuming it is always going to be tough
- You are transparent, a straight talker and respectfully blunt
- You are able to right a wrong decision, give credit to others and extend trust to your colleagues
Who we are
We are using artificial intelligence to transform healthcare as we know it.
85% of health executives in the US believe that, within the next three years, all humans will be directly impacted by AI-based decisions every day. We are on a mission to be at the core of this shift, by creating the world’s most credible AI analytics engine. Read more about us here.
We aim to build a trusting, fun and creative environment. We place our faith in smart, independent and competent teammates, working together to achieve maximum impact. Find out more about our culture on our main careers page.
- Creative autonomy – join a small team with a high level of responsibility
- Young, vibrant and diverse coworkers with impressive experience
- Possibility for remote work
- 25 days annual leave
- Mentoring in AI testing and productisation
- Pension contributions
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.