Are you curious about Artificial Intelligence?
Do you want to help co-create the future of healthcare using AI to drive for better results for patients and professionals?
We are an exciting group of curious experts and creative go-getters in Cambridge (UK) and Leiden (NL), devoted to saving and improving human lives with artificial intelligence. Using machine learning algorithms, we work with healthcare professionals to predict future evidence-based outcomes, anticipating outcomes ahead of time.
We are looking for someone who can drive OKRA's public statements and image. A proactive problem-solver with exceptional communication skills and attention to detail. An accomplished technical writer, with poetry in their soul.
You will be working closely with our CEO, ensuring synergy, integrity and consistency in our external representation. You will have the power to influence how the work of OKRA is understood and shape the debate on AI in healthcare in Europe and globally. Perhaps using your already strong network of journalists and policy makers and an understanding of the development of policy around AI systems. Sometimes of a very technical nature.
- Speech and presentation development and writing
- Message development and message alignment for CEO
- Integrated campaigning across digital and non-digital audience channels
- Translate complex ideas for diverse audiences to make a case in writing and in person
- Creating engaging social media content across channels aimed at target audiences
- Develop PR strategies and campaigns, prepare press releases, keynote speeches
External relationship building:
- Maintaining and building a strong network from media, academic, corporate and policy sectors
- Raising awareness and profile of CEO across key stakeholder audiences and stakeholders to support OKRA’s mission
- Management of relationships and communications with a diverse external audience
- Conducting research to identify and enhance product and strategic opportunities
- Build and protect the reputation of OKRA among key audiences
- Spot emerging news stories on key issues and monitor conversations on social media to further extend the reach of content and deepen engagement
- Keeping abreast of innovation and trends in external environments
- Providing briefings for CEO
- Monitoring and updating projects, policy and public affairs engagements with the European Commision and European Parliament on AI Health matters
- Policy monitoring and intelligence reports
- Strategic in approach, a flair for integrating public affairs with policy and media campaigns and other activities
- Proposing and organising strategic workshops to meet client needs and develop OKRA’s external presence, proactively seeking opportunities internally and externally
- Preparing for speaking engagements, policy meetings and expert panels to which OKRA is invited
- Stakeholder mapping and audience identification
- University graduate preferably with a qualification in literature studies, technical writing, healthcare communications or policy studies
- Relevant previous experience demonstrating your rhetoric and speech writing skills and impact on your target audience
- Experience and knowledge of working within professional guidelines
- Experience of working in the technology and or health sphere desirable
- Excellence computer literacy with all major packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence
- Experience in reviewing and evaluating documents, including reports and policy
- Awareness and understanding of political climate
A detailed cover letter is an essential part of your application for this role, please read the job description thoroughly and highlight in your letter how your skills and experience match the criteria outlined.
We value creative autonomy, growth and passion and are committed to diversity from our female CEO down. We have a diverse range of backgrounds in our teams.
We are looking for interest, relevant experience and a willingness to grow.
Applicants must be able to work in the UK as we are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role.
- Creative autonomy – join a small team with a high level of responsibility
- Young, vibrant and diverse co-workers with impressive experience
- Personal growth
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Competitive benefits (e.g. sick pay and pension)
- Eligible to join employee option scheme in future
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.