You will support the company sales and marketing efforts (both digital and non-digital) for our leading Artificial Intelligence engine and products for life sciences, working closely with our Communications Officer and Chief Revenue Officer who has over 15 years experience driving sales in the biopharma sector. You will support and help execute the integrated B2B digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels.
- Work on content creation, promotion, outreach and repurposing strategies (owned, earned and paid)
- Testing & optimising new and existing channels
- Supporting product value proposition and positioning
- Supporting social media activity - LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Growth hacking and constantly improving activity based on results
- Writing and submitting award applications
- Supporting the PR efforts through active engagement of journalists
- Supporting event attendance efforts through active engagement of event organisers
- Analyse, review and report on effectiveness (ROI) of experiments to maximise results
- Minimum - Enrolment in Bachelor's degree focusing on Marketing or similar
- Proven performance working independently to ambitious deadlines
- The ability to grasp new concepts quickly and an analytical skill-set
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with social media strategies and marketing concepts
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Knowledge of automation tactics and platforms, e.g. for social media
- Copywriting and/or grant/award application experience
- Speechwriting and/or PR experience
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
Who we are
We are using Artificial Intelligence to transform healthcare as we know it. We are on a mission to create the world’s most credible AI analytics engine. Read more about us here.
We aim to build a trusting, fun and creative environment. We place our faith in smart, independent and competent team-mates, working together to achieve maximum impact. Find out more about our culture on our main careers page.
One phone interview and one face-to-face meeting including a personal presentation.
Please note: You must have the right to work in the UK. We cannot sponsor visas at the moment.
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.