Do you want to co-create the future of healthcare, driving better results for patients and businesses? Do you love creative autonomy, a tight team, and a dynamic environment? Are you transparent, a straight talker and respectfully direct? If so, you could be the OKRAN we are looking for.
You will be working alongside the best. You will play a critical role in designing and building machine learning solutions using the leading AI engine for healthcare and life sciences. You will work closely with our executive team who have worked for over 12 years implementing machine learning for real-world applications, turning research into commercial reality.
You will have a large impact on the design, architecture and refinement of the machine learning approaches in healthcare. You will also have a key role in driving the development of tools to expose the mined information, taking advantage of the latest technologies available. You will:
- Define and build systems to model unstructured data sets to generate insights for clinical problems that ML can solve
- Applying NLP techniques and statistical analysis to extract and validate data generated
- Setting up and maintaining Data Science pipelines
- Contribute to defining and testing our products in the broadest sense possible, including testing for AI bias, transparency and reliability
- Work closely with both our engineering and data science teams to drive product releases
- Join a highly skilled international team, with diverse backgrounds and a gender equality policy, based both in Cambridge (UK) and Leiden (NL)
We are looking for a highly motivated data scientist with a strong background in building Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) models, to develop statistical solutions based on OKRA’s ground breaking technologies.
- You have a strong track record as an experienced ML data scientist to solve complex problems using AI
- Proficiency with Python programming and ML frameworks
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks, SQL, JIRA, NLP libraries and AWS is a plus
- You have great attention to detail, an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- You are courageous, determined and competent in delivering ML solutions in a fast-paced environment – assuming it is always going to be tough
- You are passionate about solving real-world healthcare and life sciences problems with machine learning and statistical modelling
- You are transparent, a straight talker and respectfully blunt
- You are able to right a wrong decision, give credit to others and extend trust to your colleagues
- Clear oral and written communication
Who we are
We are using artificial intelligence to transform healthcare as we know it. We are on a mission to create the world’s most credible AI analytics engine. Read more about us here.
We aim to build a trusting, fun and creative environment. We place our faith in smart, independent and competent teammates, working together to achieve maximum impact. Find out more about our culture on our main careers page.
- Creative autonomy - join a small team with a high level of responsibility
- Young, vibrant and diverse coworkers with impressive experience
- Opportunity for occasional home working
- 25 days annual leave
- Mentoring in AI testing and productisation
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.