You will be working on the productisation of our leading AI engine in the healthcare industry, alongside curious experts in a small but growing team. You'll work closely with our CEO, who has over 10 years experience in implementing machine learning for real world applications, turning research into commercial reality.
- Building the UI for our different products around the core functionality of our AI engine
- Testing functionality of web user interfaces, and creating automated tests for new UI features
- Linking UI to our branding, user experience and OKRA’s APIs
- Experience with back-end development tools such as Node.js
- Knowledge of CI/CD and version control systems such as Git
- Experience with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with (No-)SQL databases
- Knowledge of designing and implementing REST APIs
Who we are
We are using artificial intelligence to transform healthcare as we know it.
85% of health executives in the US believe that, within the next three years, all humans will be directly impacted by AI-based decisions every day. We are on a mission to be at the core of this shift, by creating the world’s most credible AI analytics engine. Read more about us here.
We aim to build a trusting, fun and creative environment. We place our faith in smart, independent and competent teammates, working together to achieve maximum impact. Find out more about our culture on our main careers page.
- Creative autonomy – join a small team with a high level of responsibility
- Vibrant and diverse coworkers with impressive experience and can do attitude
- Opportunity for occasional home working
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave
- Coaching in AI for real world applications
- Pension contribution
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.