Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing companies in Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Do you want to work alongside a CEO that is Forbes Top 50 Women in Tech? Our AI solutions deliver predictions, suggestions and explanations to empower life sciences executives to help deliver the right drug to the right patient at speed. See our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at OKRA. If you are ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of healthcare, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Take the leap!
At OKRA we are looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to drive sales for cloud-based AI solutions into major life science organisations. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing relationships with large and medium size customers.
Ideally you will be located in Cambridge or London but other locations will be considered.
- Territory planning
- Understand and present the OKRA products and generate interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business up to C level
- Identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned Accounts
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilising internal and external resources as appropriate
- Be willing to travel if necessary
- 2+ years of selling enterprise software and related services into complex environments
- 2 + years experience selling into Top 30 Pharma/Biotech companies in the UK or Europe
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use CRM tools to drive activity
Nice to Have
- Strong understanding of data management challenges in life sciences
- Understanding of how AI can drive commercial and medical outcomes for life sciences
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Direct relationships at major life science accounts - Top 15 Pharma
We aim to build a trusting, fun and creative environment. We place our faith in smart, independent and competent teammates, working together to achieve maximum impact. Find out more about our culture on our main careers page.
Please note: You must have the right to work in the Netherlands and/or the UK. We cannot sponsor visas at the moment.
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.