At OKRA we are looking for an experienced Account Director to drive sales for cloud-based AI
solutions into major life science organisations. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for
generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing relationships with large
and medium-sized customers.
- Account targeting, segmentation and planning to drive key LifeSciences prospects
Understand and present the OKRA products and generate interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business up to C Suite level
- Be able to manage sales cycles face to face and remotely
- Identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned Accounts
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilising internal and external resources as appropriate
- Be willing to travel if necessary in line with government restrictions
- 5-8+ years of selling SaaS software or related services into complex environments
- 5-8+ years experience selling into Top 30 Pharma/Biotech companies in the UK or Europe
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use CRM tools to drive activity
Nice to Have:
- Strong understanding of data management challenges in life sciences
- Understanding of how AI can drive commercial and medical outcomes for life sciences
- Previous experience in Commercial Excellence, Sales Force Effectiveness, and Multi-Channel Marketing within Life Sciences
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Direct relationships at major life science accounts - Top 15 Pharma
Who We Are
We are using artificial intelligence to transform healthcare as we know it.
85% of health executives in the US believe that, within the next three years, all humans will be directly impacted by AI-based decisions every day. We are on a mission to be at the core of this shift, by creating the world’s most credible AI analytics engine. Read more about us here.
We aim to build a trusting, fun and creative environment. We place our faith in smart, independent and competent team-mates, working together to achieve maximum impact. Find out more about our culture on our main careers page.
Creative autonomy - join a small team with a high level of responsibility
Young, vibrant and diverse coworkers with impressive experience
25 days annual leave
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.